TeamFuckingJacob. Blocking my lane in her slow-moving car (how unlike the wolves is that? I'm guessing no one is going to refer to her as the Wolf Girl...) and displaying that sticker for all to see. Please, child. It's obvious what my reaction was. And it's obvious by my reaction that I am a certifiable fanatic/lunatic. It went a little something like this:
- Enable left turn signal. I'm passing this bitch, but not before I represent Team Edward...
- Change lanes.
- Mimic her slow-ass speed whilst keeping my eyes on the road and my hands in my bag.
- Feel for it, feel for it,... YES! I found my bag o' miniatures and felt around for Edward, of course.
- With PocketEdward at the ready, I speed up until I'm even with JacobLover. Maintain fucking speed.
- Wave PocketEdward around as close to my passenger window as I possibly can while keeping my ass in the seat.
- Team Edward loyalty established.
I was unable to take a photo of the waving-around-of-PocketEdward because I am a safe and responsible driver (much unlike JacobLover). But this is what I was waving around at her. Maybe if he sparkled and shone like diamonds, we would have caught her attention...
And would you believe that my efforts were wasted? Apparently, JacobLover was so busy applying mascara while driving, that she missed out on the rad little show that I was putting on in the neighboring lane. 'Tis okay. I simply passed PocketEdward back to LittleMan to play with. He carried him into the bookstore with us, and PocketEdward spent the remainder of the morning keeping busy with the kiddos and taunting the other bookstore mummies to make the change, come over to our side, Team Edward forthemotherfuckingwin.